

Dakota had a 3 on 3 bball tournament in Bern, KS! They took 2nd place and did awesome! I had to help coach so no pictures of her were taken! I should have made Shannon take pics! She had one other tournament this year and she didn't do anything! Wouldn't shoot or dribble! This time she was very aggressive and scored several baskets. She will have one more tournament so I will make sure some pics are taken of her this time!! Anyway Bern got a grant for a play ground. So it was a beautiful day so afterward we stopped to play. The playground was awesome! A huge castle! The best playground I have ever been too! For a little town like Bern it sure was something! They had this cut out and we took some pictures with my cell phone! Grandma even got in on it! The writing is about how Bern was settled!



No comments:
Post a Comment