
Kael has joined wrestling this year. This is his first official full season. Last year we did wrestling for a month. The club has a free month so you can learn a few things. We decided to wait a year and then see if we wanted to spend the money for him to wrestle. All last year he kept asking when wrestling was going to start again. So we decided to wrestle in some tournaments. This last weekend was Kael's first tournament. He did awesome! He got 3rd place out of 3 kids! He even got a medal. So I would like to thank the 3 other kids that decided not to show up. He thought the medal was awesome! Its a good thing he doesn't understand that he got last. The first kid he wrestled had obviously wrestled before. He knew exactly what he was supposed to be doing. He should have had Kael pinned at least 5 times but Kael somehow managed to muscle his way out! I was so proud that he didn't give up! This kid was good and really had Kael. The second kid Kael wrestled also wrestled before. Kael stood his ground and showed huge improvement from his first match to his second. He lost to the second kid by only 1 point. He didn't get pinned and to me that is huge! Last year once Kael got on his back he gave up! So hopefully our next tournament will be even better! I am posting one pic! It is of his second match! My pics showed up pretty dark so I tryed lighting it up but it came out splotchy! I don't have a good enough program to make it better! This was the best pic I got! I have video too that I might show at a later date! I can't find my cord to hook it to my computer, found a whole bunch of other cords just not the one I need!!
P.S. Kael is on top with the white and blue singlet! No Yellow!!



1 comment:
can't wait to see the video. Especially the ones from Holton. YEAH Kael what a good job you did.
Post a Comment